Aggressive, Compassionate Advocacy For Employees
Our lawyers at Saad Dixon Law Offices PLLC vigorously fight for employees whose employers have violated the law and their rights. Based in Huntington, you will find the attorneys at our firm to be highly skilled in employment law with multiple successes at trial. Our representation has resulted in reinstatement and back pay for many individuals.
Most of all, we are sympathetic to your situation, always available to you to answer your questions honestly and openly.
Saad Dixon Law Offices PLLC offers aggressive, yet compassionate advocacy for employees in these areas:
- Wrongful termination — We can give you an accurate representation of the strength of your case related to the loss of a job due to discrimination based on age or disability.
- Severance — review of offers and agreements
- Family and Medical Leave Act violations — Many employees do not realize the full extent of their rights under FMLA. If you suspect your employer may have violated the allowances under the law, contact us for a free consultation and protect your rights.
- Discrimination or retaliation cases after a workers’ compensation claim — Your right to compensation after an injury should not affect your status at your job.
- Wage and hour issues — problems and abuses related to wage calculations, overtime and meal breaks and other violations.
Contact Our Firm For A Free Initial Consultation
Call our Huntington, West Virginia firm at 304-521-4666 for a free consultation in your employment law matter. If you prefer, send our lawyers an email. Our attorneys also have licenses to practice in Kentucky.